Also included in
- These Elements of Music Listening Worksheets Bundle will make your life teaching each of the Elements of Music so much easier! All the hard work has been done for you. Every activity can be used with any music, any genre, any topic, over and over again – you just have to change the music!This collec$54.60$82.50Save $27.90
- This Music Back to School Bundle is your one stop spot for all things “Middle School Music”. This collection of over 50 resources has been carefully collated to help you start, and keep your students motivated and engaged in learning all year long. Click here to stay up to date with latest product r$75.00$112.75Save $37.75
- Celebrate Music in Our Schools Month in your middle school or general music classroom with this value packed BUNDLE. These fun music lessons, worksheets, listening lessons, music writing prompts and activities include everything you need for a great display to celebrate music advocacy in your school$15.00$21.00Save $6.00
These music and listening writing prompts worksheets are the perfect addition to the middle school and general music classroom. It is a versatile resource that you will be using over and over again– you just need to change the music to listen to!
Included in the Music and listening Writing Prompts Worksheets:
- 11 different general music writing prompt questions. These are great way to help you get you to know your students at the beginning of the year.
- Two different listening response writing prompts for each Element of Music. The first is slightly easier than the second. This makes it really easy to build skills over the duration of your course OR for differentiation in the classroom.
Some of the ways you can use this resource are listed below
1. As a stand alone listening and writing lesson
2. As a part of a bigger unit of work
3. As a way to listen to and analyze a piece of music that will later be performed
4. As a substitute teacher’s lesson
5. As an assignment
6. As a test
7. As a listening journal
8. As homework
Julia from Jooya
Save money by purchasing any of these $$$ saving bundles
Get value for money with TPT credits
After logging in, go to your My Purchases page. Beneath the title of each of your purchases you'll see a “Provide Feedback” link. Simply click on the link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment on how much you love the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you 5 feedback credits, 20 credits equals $1 off your purchase!
Become a follower by clicking the “Follow Me” green star near the Store Logo, this will let you know about any sales I am throwing, new products and freebies!