It’s a cross-curricular Music and Math Scavenger Hunt! This is one of my students’ favorite activities!
This fun and quick-prep around the room Scavenger Hunt Activity includes 12 cards with a grocery item and a price printed in note values. Just cut out the cards, post around the room, provide students with an answer sheet, and the lesson is ready to go! B&W version and answer keys included. This is a great for whole class, early finisher, or sub tub activity!
1. Post cards around the room and give each student an answer sheet.
2. Start 2-3 students at each card.
3. Students will add the note values on the card and record the numerical answer on the answer sheet.
4. Students move to the next card and continue around the room until all cards have been solved.
5. The answer key makes checking the students sheets a breeze!
Thanks so much for purchasing and please leave ratings and feedback! Feel free to contact me with any questions. More packets coming soon...