These are 4 quick notes home for positive behaviors in music class.
If you are an elementary music teacher, you probably don't have time to fill out information, even if it's as simple as a date.
These are simple notes don't require any writing in order to recognize students who:
1. Had a great attitude in music class
2. Shared a thoughtful response in music class
2. Were kind and helped others in music class
3. Sang/played a solo in music class
In addition to the notes, this provides an easy way to document parent contact.
1. Student receives note for home
2. Student signs the large poster that corresponds with their note
3. To document parental contact, just take a picture of the poster
4. Students' names will be displayed for the school to see
5. If a student collects all 4 notes, they sign the "Hall of Fame" poster
Each note home has been translated into SPANISH!
No longer editable due to font compatibility. Price has been lowered!
If you are using this with a poster maker, it's best to scan the printed page to the computer and then use with the VariQuest software to add the image to your poster template.
Thanks for looking and I'd love to hear your feedback in order to improve my products! Follow me for notifications, everything is 50% off the list price for 24 hours.