These educational games are designed for just a few players, the whole classroom and everything in-between.
Includes Game Guide, 7 Games, and a felt stovepipe hat used to hold the various game cards. The Game Guide has easy-to-use instructions, identification of the National Standards used and additional Musical Extras for each game.
For grades 4-6.
1. Double-Duty Rhythms - rhythmic duets (on grand staff) - needs an understanding of 4/4 and 3/4 time, eighth notes, quarter notes and rests, dotted quarter notes, half notes and rests, dotted half notes, whole notes and rests.
2. I Spy a Tie - music symbols search - needs a review of all the notes for game #1 and grand staff, clefs, slurs, ties, time signatures, dynamic and tempo markings, accents, grace notes and triplets.
3. Grab Bag Rhythms - counting and clapping rhythm patterns - needs an understanding like in game #1.
4. Who Am I? - naming famous composers (from Bach to John Lennon)
5. Rhythm Wrap-Ups - note and rest values - needs an understanding like in game #1.
6. Melody Match-Ups - note name recognition - needs an understanding of treble clef notes (all lines and spaces), bass clef notes (all lines and spaces), and beginning ledger line notes for both clefs.
7. Rhythm Railroad - building a "train" of rhythm patterns - needs an understanding like in game #1.
I bought it but switched grade levels and never used it. =)