Music P.E.E.L. Paragraph Writing
Also included in
- The Music Lessons and Worksheets Bundle 1 is a great collection of music lessons, worksheets and assignments that are suitable for the Middle School and General Music classroom. There are enough resources to teach for an entire year. Each resource is ready to teach, requires little to no-prep, you jPrice $45.00Original Price $62.00Save $17.00
- The Music Lessons and Worksheets Bundle 2 is a great collection of resources that are suitable for the Middle School and General Music classroom. There are enough resources to teach for an entire year. Each resource is ready to teach, you just choose a lesson or activity and go.Click here to stay upPrice $55.95Original Price $73.00Save $17.05
- This Music Mega Bundle 1 includes all the resources you will need to teach Middle School and General Music for a whole year! Everything you need is included to keep your students learning with fun lessons, activities and games.Click here to stay up to date with latest product releasesIncluded in thPrice $75.00Original Price $105.50Save $30.50
- This Music Worksheets and Lessons Mega Bundle 2 includes all the resources you will need to teach Middle School and General Music for a whole year! Everything you need is included to keep your students learning with fun lessons, activities and games.Click here to stay up to date with latest productPrice $85.95Original Price $111.00Save $25.05
- This Elements of Music Listening Worksheets Bundle will make your life teaching each of the Elements of Music so much easier! All the hard work has been done for you. Each listening activity can be used with any music, any genre, any topic, over and over again – you just have to change the music!ThiPrice $50.00Original Price $80.50Save $30.50
- This Elements of Music Listening Activities Mega Bundle is packed full of music listening activities and worksheets that can be used with both middle school and high school music students. Each of the resources have been designed to be used with ANY Music that you are studying, meaning that you canPrice $150.00Original Price $202.95Save $52.95
- The Rock Music Worksheets & Lessons Mega Bundle is perfect for the Middle School and General Music classroom. These lessons, worksheets, assignments, projects, music classroom decor kits and listening activities are the culmination of a few years’ hard work and effort in creating resources thatPrice $120.00Original Price $159.50Save $39.50
- This Music Back to School Bundle is your one stop spot for all things “Middle School Music”. This collection of over 50 resources has been carefully collated to help you start, and keep your students motivated and engaged in learning all year long. Click here to stay up to date with latest product rPrice $85.00Original Price $107.15Save $22.15
- This Concepts in Music Bundle printable resource will help your students learn about what are the 6 Concepts in Music. This collection of low prep music teaching resources will help you to teach everything your students need to know about what the 6 Concepts in Music. It has been designed to use witPrice $75.00Original Price $106.45Save $31.45
The Music P.E.E.L. Paragraph Writing Templates are an invaluable, lifelong teaching resource for teaching music paragraph writing in the Middle School and General Music classroom. There are scaffolded templates for each of the Elements of Music using the P.E.E.L. paragraph writing strategy and they can be used with any music that you are studying in class.
Included in the Music P.E.E.L. Paragraph Writing Templates:
• 8 Elements of Music Listening Question pages
• 8 Elements of Music Scaffolded Paragraph Writing Templates
• Paragraph Marking Criteria
• Blank Writing Pages
The Elements of Music listening questions are designed for students to engage quickly with the music and answer independently. There is a paragraph writing template for each of the 8 Elements of Music - Dynamics, Harmony, Melody, Performing Media and Timbre, Rhythm, Structure, Texture and Tonality.
The best part is that these templates can be used over and over, with any Music or genre selected for study and are perfect for the Middle School and General Music classroom.
Suggested Use for the Music P.E.E.L. Paragraph Writing Templates:
- as part of a listening journal
- as part of a music genre study
- as part of a music listening lesson
- as part of a musician or music ensemble listening lesson
- as part of an assessment
- as part of a music study presentation
Julia from Jooya
Save money by purchasing any of these $$$ saving bundles
Get value for money with TPT credits
After logging in, go to your My Purchases page. Beneath the title of each of your purchases you'll see a “Provide Feedback” link. Simply click on the link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment on how much you love the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you 5 feedback credits, 20 credits equals $1 off your purchase!
Become a follower by clicking the “Follow Me” green star near the Store Logo, this will let you know about any sales I am throwing, new products and freebies!