This rhythm activity is a fun way to assess quarter note and eighth note rhythms for the folk song, Apple Tree. It's an Easel by TpT activity and will be a great way to introduce yourself to this new, amazing tool by TpT! It works similarly to Google Slides, only better!
This digital activity is not printable. You can send it to students via Google Classroom or with a link. You can also project it and use it with a smartboard.
- Puzzle with movable pieces
- Lyrics grouped by beat
- Lyrics with iconic notation and movable pieces
- Lyrics with standard notation
- Draw the standard notation (right on the webpage!)
- Click and drag notes into place
- Create a verse 2
Apple tree, apple tree,
Will your apples fall on me?
I won't cry, I won't shout,
If your apples knock me out.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave feedback to earn TpT credits. :)