Reflection and Review for Young Musicians - now ready for 2016!
END the school year or START the new year off with these fun reflection and review writing activities for young musicians!
Use them to guide your music students to reflect on their progress and achievements this year and make goals for the New Year!
This resource contains SIX pages:
1. Questions to help students reflect on their musical journey during the past school year. (2015)
2. This page is a repeat of page 1 but with a heading that does not include a specific year!
3. Encourages students to write about their musical highlights during the past year.
4. Students complete a TEN of the BEST
5. Questions to guide students in thinking about their goals in music class in the coming school year (2016).
6. This page is a repeat of page 5 but with a heading that does not include a specific year!
Excellent for finishing or beginning the school year!
Other END of YEAR
activities you may be interested in are:
Music Award Certificates **EDITABLE**
MEMORY BOOK for Music Classes
These End of Year resources are also in the The Certificates are also in the END of YEAR SAVING BUNDLE
CLICK on the green FOLLOW ME
button and be the first to know when new resources become available!
Check out more quality, ready-to-use resources:
MORE Resources for your Music Class!
Follow me on:
Thank you for visiting my store!