Also included in
- Teaching rhythm in elementary music class? This BUNDLE of rhythm activities has 12 resources for a years worth of rhythm activities. Each resource has a different holiday or seasonal theme. Your students will love the variety of materials, and they especially will love the drag and drop say-play-$59.40$66.00Save $6.60
Digital Resource-Google Apps-VIDEO
Summer Camping themed elementary music rhythm activities with rhythm play along video and digital drag and drop google slides, digital images for online and in person music class lessons. These activities are interactive and engaging as well as seasonally friendly for Summer or Anytime elementary music lessons.
Students love moving the images into the boxes to create their very own rhythm patterns. Keep engagement high in your virtual classes using interactive google slides activities. Keep on teaching rhythms, practice, assess using the presentation, video and google slides drag and drop activities. These materials make a great SUB lesson with video, presentation and google slides activities.
- Quarter, Eighth, Sixteenth, Half and Whole Note Values
- Play Rhythms
- Play and Say Sounds and Rhythms
- Create Rhythms
- Match Sounds to Rhythms
- Teaching Video- Rhythm Play Along
- Teaching Presentation with note values and rhythm practice.
- Drag and Drop Color Images (quarter, eighth, sixteenth note, half note images, whole note image) listed above
- Google Slides Drag and Drop Activity slides.
- Teacher Guide with LINK SHARING DIRECTIONS
- Teaching presentation with Teaching Pages for Beat and Rhythm Values
- Quarter Notes
- Eighth Notes
- Sixteenth Notes
- Half Note
- Whole Note
- SAY AND PLAY RHYTHMS
- SAY AND PLAY SOUNDS
- Teaching page for each value and sound
- Clap the Rhythm review
- Practice – Say and Play the Rhythm and Sounds
GOOGLE SLIDES ACTIVITY:
- Drag and Drop Rhythm Pattern Activity- Fill in the missing images.
- Drag and Drop Rhythm Pattern Activity- Fill in the missing rhythms.
- Create your own rhythms with quarter/eighth, half and sixteenth note versions.
- Write in the rhythms using the templates.
- Create Your Own Templates (4) make copies of the templates and use the digital images to create your own activities.
- “WOW!” poster and Digital Image to congratulate students on completing the activities.
- Use the presentation to review rhythms and introduce the concepts.
- Be sure to have students “say and play” the rhythms and sounds/words.
- You may need to review one class time and then continue the next class to complete the activities.
- Students may need more practice too.
- Drag and Drop Activities- do these as a class first to demonstrate how to do the activity.
- Assign or offer the create your own activities as needed.
- Use the REWARD poster to celebrate learning.
- Use the activities in STATIONS or CENTERS. (#1 VIDEO, #2 RHYTHM PLAYING #GOOGLE ACTIVITY)
USE THIS RESOURCE:
The Camping Rhythm Activities resource pairs perfectly with May, June, July, August and Back to School music lesson activities.
The google slides activity can be shared with your students and children for activities to do at home or as assignments.
WHAT OTHER TEACHERS SAY:
“This is was a very helpful resource and my students really enjoyed it!”
“This resource is great for beginning music reading and composition! LOVE IT!”
MUSIC EDUCATION LINKS:
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Let’s Move and Learn with Music!