Also included in
- Distance Learning- Google Apps-VideoThis rhythm chant bundle is perfect to kick start your elementary music class back to school activities. Students can chant, create and share rhythms in many ways using the variety of teaching tools and materials in this rhythm activities bundle. Rhythm chant "G$16.20$18.00Save $1.80
Distance Learning Digital Resource-Google Apps!
Fun, Easy, and INTERACTIVE rhythm activities for the elementary music digital classroom and in person classroom. Students will love the relatable images, easy to follow directions and dragging and dropping their own images into the boxes. The presentation covers rhythm review with practice activities. Music educators will love having the options in this essential resource for your primary classes.
Eighth, Quarter, Sixteenth Notes
• Teaching Directions
• Teaching Presentation PDF, PPT with Step By Step Practice and Examples
• Google Slides Activities with presentation & Drag & Drop images
• 27 Drag and Drop images that are in the presentation and slides activities
• Say the Words and Tap the Rhythms
• (4) 4 beat patterns with pictures
• Say and Play Rhythmic Practice
• 7 slides; quarter, eighth, sixteenth & combo rhythms
• Practice rhythms with pictures
• 4 quarter, 4 eighth, 4 sixteenth note slides
• Create a Rhythmic Pattern Presentation
• 4-Write the rhythms to match the sounds of the pictures.
• 4-Write the words the match the rhythms.
• 1 blank 4 beat fill in the boxes to create your own rhythm.
• Create a Rhythmic Pattern Google Slides
• 3 variations; match the rhythm to the picture & match the picture to the rhythm, fill in the blanks
• Worksheets: 4 fill in the blanks (one rhythm)
• 1 fill in the blanks (4 on one page)
• 1 fill in all the rhythms
• 1 draw shapes to show rhythm
• 2 Write the rhythms of the picture
HOW TO USE:
- Students will love the relatable images, easy to follow directions and dragging and dropping their own images into the boxes.
- This resource includes Presentation, PDF and Google Slides with the images ready for student use.
- You’ll be able to use the presentations to record your lessons or in your classroom.
- You’ll be able to create more rhythm activities with the blank pages.
- You’ll be able to print the posters for classroom use, games, activities.
- There is an option for students to write in their own rhythms which you can use on a White board in your classroom.
- Music educators will love having the options in this essential resource.
DISTANCE LEARNING IDEAS:
- Google Apps- use the video, upload the presentation and/or the worksheets for assignments
- WebEx, Screencastify, Zoom, etc. You can share your screen and have students practice and play the game together.
- Classroom Activities on individual tablets/computers
MUSIC EDUCATION DIGITAL RESOURCES:
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Let’s Move and Learn with Music!