Music Rhythm Composition Project
Also included in
- The Music Lessons and Worksheets Bundle 1 is a great collection of music lessons, worksheets and assignments that are suitable for the Middle School and General Music classroom. There are enough resources to teach for an entire year. Each resource is ready to teach, requires little to no-prep, you jPrice $47.99Original Price $62.00Save $14.01
- Looking for fun and engaging music assignments and music projects for your Middle and General Music classes? Then look no further with this bundle of classroom tested, low prep, music composition and performance assessments designed to inspire creativity in young musicians.Click here to stay up to dPrice $12.50Original Price $18.00Save $5.50
- This Music Mega Bundle 1 includes all the resources you will need to teach Middle School and General Music for a whole year! Everything you need is included to keep your students learning with fun lessons, activities and games.Click here to stay up to date with latest product releasesIncluded in thPrice $79.99Original Price $105.50Save $25.51
- This Composition Music Bundle of activities, lessons, worksheets and projects will keep your students busy and engaged with musical creativity all year. Each resource included in the low prep bundle has been classroom tested over many years with students of all abilities attaining success.Click herePrice $35.00Original Price $46.50Save $11.50
This Music Rhythm Composition Project is designed for the Middle School and General Music classroom. It is a music composition assignment that your students will love creating and performing. This music composition assessment has everything that you need included, all you have to do is print the pages you want, and then both you and your students are ready to go!
Click here to stay up to date with latest product releases
Included in the Music Rhythm Composition Project:
• Two different versions of the Music Rhythm Composition Task Description page
• Three different Marking Rubrics – choose the one/s that suit your needs
• Student Handouts- arrange and print to suit your needs
Included in this resource are two versions of the cover page (1 with UK note names and 1 with US note names), a Marking Criteria and Marking Page. ON the marking criteria page is black space for you to include the outcomes that you are assessing in this music composition project.
Suggestions for use:
- solo music composition assessment
- small group music composition assignment
- in class composition activity
- to build rhythm performance skills
- to build rhythm composition writing skills
Julia from Jooya
Save money by purchasing any of these $$$ saving bundles
Middle School Music Project Bundle
Music Lessons and Worksheets Bundle 1
Junior Music Assignment Bundle
Try these Listening Response Worksheets
Get value for money with TPT credits
After logging in, go to your My Purchases page. Beneath the title of each of your purchases you'll see a “Provide Feedback” link. Simply click on the link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment on how much you love the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you 5 feedback credits, 20 credits equals $1 off your purchase!
Become a follower by clicking the “Follow Me” green star near the Store Logo, this will let you know about any sales I am throwing, new products and freebies!