Also included in
- This Music Back to School Bundle is your one stop spot for all things “Middle School Music”. This collection of over 50 resources has been carefully collated to help you start, and keep your students motivated and engaged in learning all year long. Click here to stay up to date with latest product r$75.00$112.75Save $37.75
- Try the Music Rhythm Flash Cards Bundle to improve the rhythmic notation reading and performance skills of your middle school and general music students. By purchasing this Bundle you are saving yourself some of your hard earned money!Click here to stay up to date with latest product releasesThis Bu$15.00$22.00Save $7.00
Set C of the Music Rhythm Flash Cards uses quarter notes, eighth notes, sixteenth notes and quarter note rests. These music rhythm cards are designed to improve the rhythmic notation reading and performance skills of your middle school and general music students.
Included in the Music Rhythm Flash Cards 3:
- 10 different levels
- 15 rhythms in each level
- quarter notes, joined eighth notes, joined sixteenth notes, quarter notes rests and "ta-tika"
The Rhythm Patterns are designed to develop rhythmic fluency in musicians of any age. You can choose to clap these rhythms or perform them on any instrument available to you and your students.
Suggested uses for this resource:
- Start of a lesson as a warm up
- A way to check understanding
- Composition projects
- Instrument Centers
- Games - memory, match mine or even mix/freeze/group
In my own classroom, I display the rhythms on the IWB for everyone to see. I then set a tempo using an online metronome. My classes firstly start by using call and response with each rhythm. After we have gone through each rhythm we start again and we clap each rhythm 4 times before going to the next one. As students’ progress and gain confidence, I use student volunteers to lead the rhythm patterns.
You could also choose to print these rhythms out and use them for composition or assessment activities.
Julia from Jooya
Save money by purchasing any of these $$$ saving bundles
Julia from Jooya
Get value for money with TPT credits
After logging in, go to your My Purchases page. Beneath the title of each of your purchases you'll see a “Provide Feedback” link. Simply click on the link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment on how much you love the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you 5 feedback credits, 20 credits equals $1 off your purchase!
Become a follower by clicking the “Follow Me” green star near the Store Logo, this will let you know about any sales I am throwing, new products and freebies!