Interactive melody and rhythm activities for your online or in class lessons. Students will love the cute apples and get excited to have the chance to move the images and create patterns. Then, they can say and play/sing their compositions. Use this resource in your distance learning or in class activities. Best for grades 3-4-5
Rhythm: Eighth, Quarter & Sixteenth Notes
Pitch: so mi la
• Google Slides Activities with directions presentation & Drag & Drop images
• Drag and Drop Digital Images
• Review Rhythms
• 5-Say and Play Rhythms
• 1- Create Rhythm Slides (can use multiple times)
• 1 blank rhythm slide (for teacher use)
• Review so mi la solfege
• 8-So mi la practice slides
• 1-so mi create activities
• 1 blank melody staff slide (for teacher use)
HOW TO USE:
This resource includes options for you to use in your classroom, or in a digital environment.
Use the presentation to review rhythms and so mi, then breakout students into individual activities using the interactive images.
DISTANCE LEARNING OPTIONS:
- Google Apps- use the video, upload the presentation and/or the worksheets for assignments
- WebEx, Screencastify, Zoom, etc. You can share your screen and have students practice and play the game together.
- Classroom Activities on individual tablets/computers
MORE MUSIC EDUCATION RESOURCES
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Let’s Move and Learn with Music!