This decor set is colorful and bright and sure to be a must - have in the music classroom!
Right now this set includes:
1. Music Quote Posters - Primary Color Themed
: There are 20 quote posters included in this set. You can use them for a bulletin board or just to hang up on your wall.
The quotes included in this set are:
1. "Where words fail, music speaks." - Hans Christian Andersen
2. "Music can change the world because it can change people." - Bono
3. "To stop the flow of music would be like the stopping of time itself, incredible and inconceivable." - Aaron Copland
4. "Music is the universal language of mankind." - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
5. "Music...can name the unnamable and communicate the unknowable." - Leonard Bernstein
6. Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything." -Plato
7. "Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche
8. "Music is what feelings sound like." - Unknown
9. "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." - Ronald Reagan
10. "Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo
11. "If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music..." - Albert Einstein
12. "Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand." - Stevie Wonder
13. "Music is...A higher revelation than all wisdom & philosophy." - Ludwig van Beethoven
14. "A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence." - Leopold Stokowski
15. "Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens." - Maria Augusta von Trapp
16. "Music is an outburst of the soul." - Frederick Delius
17. "The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is practice." - Vladimir Horowitz
18. "Talent is good. Practice is better. Passion is best." - Frank Lloyd Wright
19. "Quality is not an act, it is a habit." - Aristotle
20. "Music is the voice of the soul." - Unknown
2. Classroom Instrument Labels - Primary Color Themed
: Each label has a primary color theme - includes the colors of red, yellow, and blue - with some splashes of green!
The instruments included are: Bells - Sleigh Bells - Wrist Bells - Agogo Bells - Cow Bell - Vibraslap - Triangle - Tone Bar - Bass Xylophone - Alto Xylophone - Soprano Xylophone - Djembe Drum - Gathering Drum - Hand Drum - Bongo Drums - Castanets - Rhythm Sticks - Claves - Finger Cymbals - Gong - Tambourine - Chimes - Guiro - Frog Guiro - Toneblock - Rainstick - Sandblocks - Woodblock - Slapstick - Glockenspiel - Bass Matallophone - Alto Metallophone - Soprano Metallophone - Cabasa - Egg Shakers - Maracas - Mallets - Recorders
If you don't see an instrument label that you need, I have included several pages - with matching backgrounds - so that you can add your own.
3. a href="https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Music-Binder-Covers-Primary-Color-Themed-2639179">Music Binder Covers - Primary Color Themed : These can be used as binder covers or as dividers in a binder. All pages have three colors - red, blue, and yellow - and sometimes a splash of green! You can print as much or as few as you would like!
The pages included are:
Kindergarten Lesson Plans
1st Grade Lesson Plans
2nd Grade Lesson Plans
3rd Grade Lesson Plans
4th Grade Lesson Plans
5th Grade Lesson Plans
6th Grade Lesson Plans
7th Grade Lesson Plans
8th Grade Lesson Plans
4. Music Word Wall - Primary Color Themed
: This word wall includes more than 200 cards. The cards are grouped by different backgrounds for different categories. However, you could also put the cards in alphabetical order or by grade level. There are also blank cards included so that you can write in your own words.
Note: This file is not editable. If there is a word that you would like to see included in this word wall set, please send me and email and I would love to add it for you. My e-mail address is email@example.com
There is also a word list included so you can find all of the words easily.
5. Recorder Posters - Primary Color Themed
: Each poster includes the colors red, blue, and yellow, with some splashes of green! These recorder posters include the fingerings chromatically from Middle C all the way to Treble G on top of the staff. Print on cardstock and laminate for best results.
There is also a page that includes all fingerings so that you can pass it out to the students to keep.
6. Rhythm Posters - Primary Color Themed
: There are 15 rhythms included in this rhythm poster set. Each card has the colors yellow, blue, and red - and some throw in a splash of green! There are two versions of these cards: 1. Picture of the rhythm, how many beats, and name of the note. 2. Just the picture.
7. Solfege Hand Signs - Primary Color Themed
: These solfege hand signs are exactly what your music classroom needs! Simply print out the posters on cardstock and laminate for durability and BAM! your ready to go!
do, re, mi, fa, sol, la, ti, and do' are included in this set. Each pitch has three different skin tone colors for diversity, as well as a black and white hand sign. Each poster has a primary colors theme - blue, red, and yellow; along with some posters that have a splash of green!
8. Welcome Music Bunting - Primary Color Themed
: Need a an attention getter on the way into your classroom? This product is sure to deliver. The bunting consists of the words "Welcome To Music". Each letter has a primary color themed - using yellow, red, and blue - and some have a splash of green! This product is very bright and colorful! Just print on cardstock and laminate for durability. They can be used on their own, attached to a ribbon, or attached to decorative duct tape.
9. Dynamics Posters: The posters included are:
decrescendo (or diminuendo)
Also each of these posters comes in 3 versions.
1. Just the abbreviations (ex: pp)
2. The abbreviations and the name (ex: pp, pianissimo)
3. The abbreviations, the name, and the definition (ex: pp, pianissimo, very soft)
Updated 7/29 - Now includes:
10. Tempo Posters and Activity:
There are posters for each of these words: tempo, largo, adagio, andante, moderato, allegro, and presto. Each of these posters contains three versions (except for tempo). The first contains the word and a picture. The second contains the word, the definition, and the picture. The third is just the word and definition - no picture.
I also have incorporated "speed limit" signs for each tempo. The speed limit is the beats per minute for each tempo. There are also instructions for a game.
Updated 7/30 - Now includes:
11. Interesting Music Facts! Bulletin Board: This bulletin board includes 30 different music facts that you can put up in your room during the year. It can be used as a music advocacy board, as well as learning many new things about composers and songs!
Your feedback matters! Please let me know how this product worked in your classroom!