The Solfege/Rhythm Organizer is a series of charts I created that show the order the Solfege/Rhythm should be taught in (Kodaly philosophy), the songs to use, references the books the songs are in, has lesson plans and comments and developmental levels. I use it in my lesson planning book to plan Elementary Music Lessons K-5. I created this after I was certified in Kodaly.
Meets the following National Standards for Music Education
1. Singing, alone and with others, a varied repertoire of music.
2. Performing on instruments, alone and with others, a varied repertoire of music.
3. Improvising melodies, variations, and accompaniments.
4. Composing and arranging music within specified guidelines.
5. Reading and notating music.
6. Listening to, analyzing, and describing music.
7. Evaluating music and music performances.
8. Understanding relationships between music, the other arts, and disciplines outside the arts.
9. Understanding music in relation to history and culture.
Music Teaching is a Blast!