Also included in
- Do you need Elementary Music Sub Plans for a non-music sub? This bundle of Elementary Music Sub Plans make it quick and easy to plan for an absence. Not only will these sub plans make the decision to put your own or your family's health first, but they ensure that your students are still getting lot$50.00$63.00Save $13.00
Do you need No Tech Music Sub Plans for a non-music sub? These Elementary Music Sub Plans make it quick and easy to plan for an absence. No technology is required, and the only other resources needed are ones likely already in your music room, such as crayons. Not only will these No Tech Sub Plans make the decision to put your own or your family's health first and take the time you need off, but they ensure that your students are still getting lots of engagement and musical learning even when you're not there!
No need to scramble to write sub plans when you or your loved ones are sick, or worry if technology will work, or if you have all the resources you need. This packet includes enough sub plans for about three weeks (depending on how often you see your students.) You can use these sub plans without buying anything additional!
The Sub Plans include:
- Beat (K-1): Students practice steady beat
- Statues (K-1): Students move creatively to music
- Melody (K-2): Students practice melodic contour
- Rhythm patterns (1-5): Students practice rhythmic concepts; includes ta and ti-ti, quarter rest, half note, tika-tika, ti-tika, tika-ti, syncopa, and tim-ka.
- Percussion (2-4): Students sort percussion instruments
- Composer scavenger hunt (3-6): Students learn fun facts about composers
- Dynamics (4-6): Students practice pp, p, mp, mf, etc.
- Musical symbols (4-6): Students practice musical symbols
The set also includes:
- Sub plan checklist: A table for each grade level, so you can keep track of which class has done which lesson (Link to Google Doc)
- Directions: Includes specifics for printing and organizing your sub tub
Download the preview for more detailed information.
Looking for more sub plans? Check out these sets:
Please follow me for product updates and freebies! Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.