Most teachers would agree taking a sick or person day is harder than actually being at work. Writing sub plans and preparing sub tubs and sub binders are so hard, especially in music and other specials!
This is a great print and go plan for K-2. Students will read a book about a little boy who performs on instruments and then destroys them till he realizes he wants be a conductor. Students will listen to a recording of the book and then complete a fun worksheet to go along with it.
This goes perfectly with the FREE and EDITABLE Sub Plan Template!
Included in this File
• EDITABLE lesson plans to put in your sub tub or sub binder.
• A worksheet for you to copy and put in your sub tub or sub binder.
• Posters for you to print and laminate to put in your sub tub or sub binder. This is so your sub has something to reference when reviewing instruments with students.
NOTE: This does NOT include the book, The Remarkable Farkle McBride book and is required for this lesson. It also does not include the audio CD which is not required, but offers a great addition. I have offered a YouTube link for your convenience.
Be sure download the preview for a look at all the pages included in this resource!
Be sure to check out some of the other files I use in my sub tub!
Be sure to connect with me to get access to the FREE Resource Library!
Be the first to hear about new releases, product updates, and amazing deals and teaching tips!
Check out some of my bestsellers!
• Maypole Mania!
• Patriotic Sing Along
• Pitch Hill - Teaching Solfege, Teacher's Edition
• Rhythm Basketball - Get your kids bouncing to the beat!
• Rhythm Coloring - Great for Centers and End of Class Activities
• Rhythm Race Bundle - Music Center and Rhythm Game
• Recorder BAG Bonanza!
• Science of Sound - Detailed Lesson Plans, Experiments, and Presentations
Visit my other store, Pitch Clips, for clip art, digital papers, and other graphic materials!
- Stay updated on new products by clicking the green star at the top of the page!
For more ideas and fun:
Visit my website and follow my Blog!
Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Twitter!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Follow me on YouTube!
Follow me on Instagram!
Teach music. Love life.
Want to earn FREE products on TpT and make my day?
I love hearing how products help you in the classroom! Don't forget to leave feedback on items you've purchased - you earn 1 TpT credit for every dollar spent on TpT. These really add up!!
Should you have any questions, concerns, or requests, please contact me before leaving feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
. I want to ensure you have a wonderful experience with my products and my store!
Keywords: Music Sub Plans, Music Sub Tub, Music substitute plans, substitute ideas for music, music substitute ideas, music lesson plan template