Most teachers would agree taking a sick or person day is harder than actually being at work. Writing sub plans and preparing sub tubs and sub binders are so hard, especially in music and other specials! This will be a great activity for your music substitute plans!
This is a great print and go plan for K-2. Students will read a book about an orchestra that grows from a solo to a dectet. Students will read a book, learn about the instruments in a book and the musical names of various sizes of ensembles (solo to dectet).
This goes perfectly with the FREE and EDITABLE Sub Plan Template!
Included in this File
• EDITABLE lesson plans to put in your sub tub or sub binder.
• A series of worksheets for you to copy and put in your sub tub or sub binder.
• Posters for you to print and laminate to put in your sub tub or sub binder. This is so your sub has something to reference when reviewing instruments with students.
NOTE: This does NOT include the book, Zin! Zin! Zin! A Violin book and is required for this lesson. I have offered a YouTube link for your convenience if you would like to show a video of the book.
Be sure download the preview for a look at all the pages included in this resource!
Be sure to check out some of the other files I use in my sub tub!
Be sure to connect with me to get access to the FREE Resource Library!
Be the first to hear about new releases, product updates, and amazing deals and teaching tips!
Check out some of my bestsellers!
• Maypole Mania!
• Patriotic Sing Along
• Pitch Hill - Teaching Solfege, Teacher's Edition
• Rhythm Basketball - Get your kids bouncing to the beat!
• Rhythm Coloring - Great for Centers and End of Class Activities
• Rhythm Race Bundle - Music Center and Rhythm Game
• Recorder BAG Bonanza!
• Science of Sound - Detailed Lesson Plans, Experiments, and Presentations
Visit my other store, Pitch Clips, for clip art, digital papers, and other graphic materials!
- Stay updated on new products by clicking the green star at the top of the page!
For more ideas and fun:
Visit my website and follow my Blog!
Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Twitter!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Follow me on YouTube!
Follow me on Instagram!
Teach music. Love life.
Want to earn FREE products on TpT and make my day?
I love hearing how products help you in the classroom! Don't forget to leave feedback on items you've purchased - you earn 1 TpT credit for every dollar spent on TpT. These really add up!!
Should you have any questions, concerns, or requests, please contact me before leaving feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
. I want to ensure you have a wonderful experience with my products and my store!