Music symbol memory match games are a fun way for your students to review music symbols! These pages feature famous composers Bach, Mozart, and Beethoven, who are happy to help your students remember a variety of music symbols.
- 2 matching games:
- Game 1 contains two each of 48 different cards (perfect for choosing partners, or for younger students)
- Game 2 contains one card for each symbol and one matching card containing the music term
- Great for differentiation!
- Images to print on the backs of the cards - featuring all three composers!
- These two games are fabulous for music camps, group classes, or the elementary music classroom.
Click the button for a peek at some of the pages that are included.
- If you need help or have questions, please contact me. Contact me by leaving a comment in the product Q&A section, or you may contact me at https://melodypayne.com/contact/
- Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use by a single teacher. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2013 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
- Leaving thoughtful feedback helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I'd love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
- Having trouble with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab or submit a support ticket before leaving feedback.
Click here for more music games!
Visit my blog at MelodyPayne.com
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Join me on Pinterest
Sign up for FREEBIES!