Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Create a beautiful and calming studio or classroom with these 51 watercolor music symbol posters!
**Includes BOTH script AND print fonts! Perfect for students of all ages.
51 music symbols are included in this set of music signs, and each symbol is on a separate 8.5 x 11 page. Both American (quarter note, eighth note, half note, etc.) and International music terminology (crotchet, quaver, minim, etc.) are included.
Treble clef, bass clef, alto clef, sharp, flat, natural, forte, piano, mezzo forte, mezzo piano, eighth notes, quarter note, half note, dotted half note, whole note, eighth note, eighth rest, quarter rest, half rest, whole rest, accent, double bar line, fermata, staccato, time signatures 4/4, 3/4, 2/4, and 6/8, dotted quarter note, CDE piano keys, FGAB piano keys, grand staff, treble staff, bass staff, fortissimo, pianissimo, sixteenth notes, sixteenth note, sixteenth rest, triplet, brace, crescendo, decrescendo, diminuendo, repeat, barline, piano keyboard, tie, slur, measures, ritardando
Additional International Music Terms:
quavers, crotchet, minim, dotted minim, semibreve, quaver, quaver rest, crotchet rest, minim rest, semibreve rest, semiquavers, semiquaver, semiquaver rest
1. I prefer to print mine onto glossy photo paper using the best print setting. This really makes the colors stand out. However, they look really nice printed on regular paper or card stock. Picture how beautiful they will look in your classroom!
2. If you need help or have questions, please contact me. Contact me by leaving a comment in the product Q&A section, or you may contact me at https://melodypayne.com/contact/
3. Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use in a single classroom. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2016 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
4. Leaving thoughtful feedback helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I'd love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
5. Having trouble with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab or submit a support ticket before leaving feedback.
Visit my blog at MelodyPayne.com
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Join me on Pinterest
Sign up for FREEBIES!