Do you need some fun Music Symbols Worksheets to practice or review basic music symbols? With 10 separate puzzles, this BUNDLE of scrambled words, word searches, and crosswords may be completed as PRINTABLES or DIGITAL versions. They are perfect for sub lessons, centers, fast finishers, and more.
**Click the preview button above to get a better look at this helpful resource.
These puzzles may be printed as standard worksheets or completed online using Easel, the TpT digital tool.
Click for more about Getting Started with TpT Easel Activities.
**CLICK EACH LINK above to see music symbols included in each puzzle.
Use these Engaging Puzzles as . . . . . . .
- Sub activities
- Introduce music symbols
- Reinforce musical vocabulary
- Constructive fill-in activities when you are caught between units
- Motivation for “fast finishers” who have completed assignment
- Review or test prep
- Great for take-home packets
If you are looking for music reading lessons using ICONIC and STANDARD music notation, don't pass up the SEQUENTIAL bundles below.
- Rhythm Reading Activity BUNDLE
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - So, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - So, La, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - Do, Re, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - Do, Mi, So
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - Do, Re, Mi + So
Don't forget to leave feedback. You earn TpT credit every time you leave feedback. That pays too!
Thank you and be sure to let me know if have any questions.