Products in this Bundle (11)
showing 1-5 of 11 products
Also included in
- Do you need sequential music literacy activities for your music classes, private studio, or homeschool students? This Music Literacy Skills MEGA BUNDLE with 81 NO PREP self-checking Boom Cards sets has you covered. Your students will enjoy learning as they develop and strengthen real music literacyPrice $125.00Original Price $200.25Save $75.25
Do you need engaging music theory games and activities for your music classes? This sequential fun BUNDLE of interactive Melodic Patterns Boom Cards is the perfect solution. Boom Cards provide instant checking and reinforcement all in a game atmosphere. Boom Cards help develop and strengthen real music literacy skills.
- What Do You Hear? | SAMPLER - So, Mi (FREE)
- What Do You Hear? | Primer - So, Mi
- What Do You Hear? | Set 1 - So, La, Mi
- What Do You Hear? | Set 2 - Do, Re, Mi
- What Do You Hear? | Set 3 - Do, Re, Mi + So
- What Do You Hear? | Set 4 - Do, Mi, So
- What Do You Hear? | Set 5 - Do, Mi, So + La
- What Do You Hear? | Set 6 - Do, Re, Mi, So, La
- Cards may be used as centers, for practice, or assessment.
- Boom cards are compatible with most whiteboards, iPads, Chromebooks, computers, or smartphones..
- They may be assigned with Google Classroom™ or your school's LMS.
- Not a 1:1 school? Pair Boom Cards with simple manipulatives, have students answer with signs or signals, or write answers on write & wipe boards.
- Assign the level at which each student is ready.
- Students may repeat a level as many times as necessary.
- Students may work at their own pace, advancing when they have mastered each level.
- Students are motivated to earn incentives and they progress.
This means that each student will see the cards in a different order. And each time a student repeats a set, the order will be different as well. This prevents students from simply memorizing the order of the answers or following another student.
- Teachers must create a FREE or paid Boom Learning account to use Boom Cards with your students. FastPlay Links may be used with a FREE account.
- Due to large class sizes, I recommend the FREE account for music teachers.
- This download contains a PRIVATE LINK for you to access purchased games.
Boom Cards live in the cloud and require an internet connection. They play on most modern browsers, Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. Teachers must create a FREE Boom Learning account to use Boom Cards (to protect children). Teachers may create FastPlay links to assign your Boom Cards to students.
Boom Learning also has premium accounts. Premium accounts offer advanced assignment tools, individual and whole class performance tracking, and more. If you are a new Boom Learning customer, when you redeem your Boom Cards purchase you get a 90-day free trial of a premium account. When your trial ends, you can renew or move to a free account. You may upgrade, downgrade, or cancel at any time. Free accounts must assign Boom Cards with Fast Play pins.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Amanda B. - My students really enjoy BOOM cards! This bundle is great for reinforcing concepts for my younger students and review for my older students (or to introduce these concepts if they haven't had music before). Thank you!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Sarah M. - It can be particularly hard to find quality assessments for the aural skills that were included in this set. This was very convenient and easy-to-use for both teachers and students. Thanks.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Sinead H. - I teach mixed ability general music class. Great resource for online learning - I used the fast pin, rather than uploading my classes. Students took a screenshot to show completion. Very easy to use and a great way to start lessons. I will continue to use when back in face-to-face sessions as prime time/ do now.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Breeana T. - Boom cards are so much fun! My students loved this resource!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Shannon W. - This has quickly become a regular resource for me both in group lessons and individual work. This will also be great to use for sub lessons/work!
- Meet the Music Staff Video Lessons Bundle
- Rhythm Pattern Identification Bundle
- Melodic Pattern Identification Bundle | Key of C
- Melodic Pattern Identification Bundle | Key of F
- Melodic Pattern Identification Bundle | Key of G
- Rhythmic Dictation Bundle
- Advanced Rhythm Dictation BUNDLE
- Melodic Dictation Bundle | Key of C
- Melodic Dictation Bundle | Key of F
- Melodic Dictation Bundle | Key of G
- Treble Clef Note Names Complete Bundle
- Bass Clef Note Names Complete Bundle
Save over 35% when you invest in ALL 81 music literacy decks as a part of this
Thank you for visiting our store. Be sure to let me know if have any questions.
Don't forget to leave feedback. You earn TpT credit every time you leave feedback. That pays too!