Also included in
- Distance Learning and Google Slides FriendlyGet all the music theory essentials in this bundle! Note and Rest names, values, pitch, rhythms, symbols for your music classes. This resource is especially helpful for upper elementary and middle school students. Lessons, presentations, posters, flash car$54.00$60.00Save $6.00
This Music Notes, rest and rhythms resource is a music essential teaching tool that will help your students learn note values, play rhythms and beginning improvisation. Use the animated videos for the Games, the Presentation with lessons, flash cards and work sheets. Great way to catch up all of your upper elementary students so you can get making music. Levels 1-6 for First Grade through Middle school.
*Please view the preview video to see all the pages in the resource.
GOOGLE CLASSROOM: Videos, presentations and worksheets work well with google classroom.
11 Note Values and 5 Rest Values
Presentation to teach the Notes, Rests and Values
Flashcards of each poster
Eighth Note and Joined Eighth Notes
Quarter Note and Rest
Half Note and Rest
Whole Note and Rest
Dotted Half Note
Dotted Quarter Note
Sixteenth Note and Rest
4 Sixteenth Notes
HOW TO USE THIS RESOURCE:
- Use the Level Rhythm presentation to review and practice rhythms. Use the timed Level Rhythm Video to play the games and for assessments.
- Use the Music Theory Teaching presentation to review and practice note names and values.
- Use the blank posters to assess your student knowledge.
- Use the flash cards in stations and small group activities.
- Print the posters to decorate your classroom.
- Use the Presentation to teach and review notes and rests with your students.
- Use the “unlabeled” slides and pages to check for understanding, assess
- Use the Videos for games and assessments.
- Print out the flashcards to use in your stations and small group activities!
- Use as part of your music class decor.Use the Music Theory Teaching presentation to review and practice note names and values.
WHO CAN USE THIS RESOURCE?
Piano & Keyboard Classes
WHAT'S GREAT ABOUT IT?
Use this resource as the foundation for your rhythm and note/rest value lessons grades 1-8. The colors coordinate with all Music Theory resources.
*Consider keeping the flashcards handy for quick activities and assessment opportunities, or in your SUB TUB.
MUSIC THEORY RESOURCES:
MORE MUSIC RESOURCES:
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Thanks for stopping by!