This fantastic series covers everything from beginner to advanced music theory and can be used as both a complete music theory curriculum or a thorough review unit for advanced students. The series makes a great first unit for AP Music Theory and beginning harmony students, too!
Module 3 of the Music Theory Series includes:
• anacrusis/ pick up
• hemiola and syncopation
• m.m. markings
• tempo markings
• major scales
• key signatures (and placement of sharps/ flats in key signatures)
• circle of fifths
• scale degrees and technical names
• PowerPoint in pdf, full colour
• PowerPoint handout version in black-and-white
Want more? Check out the rest of the Series:
• Modules 1 - 5 are available!
• *Bundle* Complete Music Theory Series
• Music Theory Test Pack (fully editable)