This fantastic series covers everything from beginner to advanced music theory and can be used as both a complete music theory curriculum or a thorough review unit for advanced students. The series makes a great first unit for AP Music Theory and beginning harmony students!
Module 4 of the Music Theory Unit Includes:
• relative minor
• types of minors (natural, harmonic, melodic)
• fitting relative minors onto the circle of fifths
• parallel major/ minors – same tonic, different key signature
• other scales: wholetone, blues, pentatonic, chromatic
• PowerPoint in pdf, full colour
• PowerPoint handout version in black-and-white
Want more? Check out the rest of the Series:
• Modules 1 -5 are available!
• *Bundle* Complete Music Theory Series
• Music Theory Test Pack (fully editable)