This fantastic series covers everything from beginner to advanced music theory and can be used as both a complete music theory curriculum or a thorough review unit for advanced students. The series makes a great first unit for AP Music Theory and beginning harmony students!
Module 5 of the Music Theory Series Includes:
• naming with quantity and quality
• inverting intervals
• consonant and dissonant intervals
• simple vs. compound intervals
• triads on scale degrees (with Roman Numerals)
• open vs. closed position
• PowerPoint in pdf, full colour
• PowerPoint handout version in black-and-white
Want more? Check out the rest of the Series:
• Modules 1-5 are available!
• *Bundle* Complete Music Theory Series
• Music Theory Test Pack (fully editable)