This fantastic series covers everything from beginner to advanced music theory and can be used as both a complete music theory curriculum or a thorough review unit for advanced students. The series makes a great first unit for AP Music Theory and beginning harmony students!
The Module 1 Worksheet Pack includes 18 worksheets covering:
• piano keyboard
• treble and bass clefs
• alto, and tenor clefs (separate from treble and bass)
• notes on the staff (whole and half notes, stem direction)
• grand staff and middle C
• ledger lines
• accidentals (sharp, flat, natural)
• semitones (chromatic and diatonic)
• whole tones
**Everything is black and white and copier friendly!**
Want more? Check out the rest of the Series:
• Modules 1 - 5 are available in the shop!
• *Bundle* Complete Music Theory Series
• Music Theory Test Pack (fully editable)