DISTANCE LEARNING Google Apps, Video
Help your students get on board the rhythm train with this classroom and digital distance learning resource. Students play the rhythms, create movement, say and play the sounds, play instruments, and finally create their own rhythm patterns. Easy to adapt across several grade levels.
GOOGLE SLIDES: After purchase you will download all of the files. The Teacher Guide has the link to the Google Slides activity. Images for students to create the rhythm patterns are in the presentation. You will be asked if you want a "copy" of Train Rhythm Activities Resource. Click YES. Then you will have your own copy in your drive. Be sure to make a copy and label it "Student Train Rhythm Activity" before sharing with your students so that you have your original file.
Questions? Email me: Sandra@singplaycreate.com
Eighth Notes (joined)
Sixteenth notes (joined)
- Teaching Video
- Teaching Presentation (color and bl/wt pages).
- Flash Card sets for Beat, Whole, half, quarter, eighth and sixteenth notes.
- Rhythm and Note Charts with Sounds and Without.
- 3 Sets of 15 Tap the Rhythm Patterns (icons, icons w/rhythms, icons-rhythms-sounds) for each of the rhythm values.
- GOOGLE SLIDES Digital Presentation with 3 activities and moveable images.
- Digital Images for each rhythm with and without vales and sounds.
USE THIS RESOURCE:
Introduce 4 beat patterns
Create 4 beat patterns
Assess rhythms and patterns
Introduce note values
TRAIN RHYTHM ACTIVITY VIDEO on YouTube
PAIR THIS RESOURCE WITH THESE TRAIN THEMED MUSIC LESSONS
BUNDLE OF TRAIN MUSIC LESSONS to teach high/low, fast/slow, long/short, and Movement activities
MUSIC EDUCATION DIGITAL RESOURCES WITH VIDEOS
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Thanks for stopping by!