Also included in
- This set of 28 worksheets is designed to help your students practice identifying and notating lines and spaces in treble and bass clefs.It includes all of the worksheets from these files (click on individual file to see more info about each one):Lines and SpacesTreble Note Names Worksheet PackBass N$5.00$6.00Save $1.00
- "Every Note Has a Place. Is it on a Line or in a Space?" worksheet. This comes in two different versions, one has pitches filled in and the other has pitches with a transparent center so they can actually see the line going through it. Students circle the word "line" or "space" under each staff to show the correct answer.
- "Lost in Space" worksheets (One with pitches as filled in circles, and one with transparent circles). Students circle each staff that contains a pitch in a space.
- "Walk the Line" worksheet (One with pitches as filled in circles, and one with transparent circles). Students circle each staff that contains a pitch on a line.
- "Line and Space Trace" - two worksheets with staves and notes of two different sizes to practice drawing a pitch on a line or in a space. Often students need extra practice for making sure their note stays in the space or isn't too big on the line. This worksheet is designed to help with just that! Students trace the note outline and then fill it in, making sure to stay inside of the line they just traced.
PLEASE NOTE- This set is does NOT include any note name worksheets. This is simply for students to identify if it is on a line or in a space and to practice drawing line and space pitches.
This file is also included in the following bundle:
Staff Worksheet Pack
Looking for more staff worksheets?
Treble Note Names Worksheet Pack
Bass Note Names Worksheet Pack
Your feedback brightens my day! Please let me know what you think by leaving a comment below!