- Are you and your students "Wild About Music"? Show your students and colleagues just how wild about music you are by purchasing this big bundle, and enjoy BIG savings!This fun BUNDLE features all 4 of the Wild About Music worksheet sets listed below!This bundle includes:Wild About Music Worksheets S$12.50$7.20Save $5.30
Are you and your students "Wild About Music"? Celebrate Music In Our Schools Month (March) by showing your students and colleagues just how wild about music you are! This pack of 12 music worksheets features an introduction to recognizing, identifying, tracing, drawing, and defining 8 accidentals, articulation markings, and more.
Four assessment/review worksheets are also included, for a total of 12 sheets (plus bonus sheets including a list of all vocabulary terms and pictures of all 8 symbols included in this set).
- Drawing a line from the symbol to the correct word
- Writing the name of the given symbol in the blank
- Drawing a picture of the symbol that is listed
- Defining each term
- Full color, good for printing and projecting, but especially nice to use with an iPad app such as Good Notes. This would be a great activity for centers, private lessons, individual work, early finishers, group classes, music camps, and more!
- Ink friendly, partial color sheets, perfect for printing, copying, projecting, and more!
- Simple sheets, completely undecorated, suitable for older students or students who become easily distracted by the decorative elements included on the other sheets.
Click the PREVIEW button for a peek at a few of the pages.
- If you need help or have questions, please contact me. Contact me by leaving a comment in the product Q&A section, or you may contact me at https://melodypayne.com/contact/
- Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use in a single classroom. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2014 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
- Leaving thoughtful feedback helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I'd love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
- Having trouble with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab or submit a support ticket before leaving feedback.
Visit my blog at MelodyPayne.com
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Join me on Pinterest
Sign up for FREEBIES!