Visually attractive, complete lesson on music and film reviews with all resources included for a full and engaging lesson. Students are asked to write two short reviews of their choice: one a film review and the other a music review.
• Power Point title page.
• Love and Hate starter activity linked to the main task.
• Lesson objectives page, with graded gold, silver and bronze outcomes.
• Lesson goals page, outlining what is expected in the lesson.
• Information and activity on what makes a good review.
• Prompts to start activity and a quick peer assessment task.
• Lesson plenary keyword spelling activity – spelling cards and suggested spellings included.
All resources included at the back of the Power Point.
For more great resources or lessons see here:
(All images copyright free from Wikipedia Commons.)