Engage Students with a different approach to poetry. Thirty Slides of terms and tips for analyzing music as poetry. Includes 19 vocabulary words, examples of analyzed songs and step by step instructions to teach students how to analyze songs like poetry.
How can I use this?
• Teach sound devices, figurative language, imagery, rhyme and many other poetic elements
• Engage students with a more relatable approach to poetry
What is included?
• Teacher implementation notes
• Teaching slides
How much class time will this take?
This Power Point tends to take 4 days of of 50-minute class periods.
What if I want more?
Similar products Music as Poetry Unit. Greek Mythology Unit Plans.
How do I stay updated on new products, sales, and freebies?
**Follow Me** by clicking the green star by my store name. I add new products often so this is the best way to keep up with what’s happening at For the Love of Humanities!
• Use this item for your own classroom, students, or for your own personal use.
• Buy additional licenses for others to use this product at a discount by visiting your TpT “My Purchases” page.
• Review this product to recommend others buy it in blog posts, at professional development workshops, or other venues as long as credit is given to my store with a direct link to my store/product.
You may not...
• Upload this product to any website or server – even one for your classroom.
• Give this product to others without the purchase of an additional license for them (this includes emailing, printing copies, or sharing through a website, cloud or other network.)
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.