Also included in
- Celebrate Music in Our Schools Month in your middle school or general music classroom with this value packed BUNDLE. The printer friendly resources include everything you need for display and lesson ideas for music advocacy in your school.Click here to stay up to date with latest product releases Th$10.50$13.50Save $3.00
These 20 Music in Our Schools Month Listening Activities are perfect for the Middle School General Music class. They are quick, no prep listening activities that include 30 suggested songs with YouTube links.
Included in this resource are:
• 20 different listening activities
• Listening links to 30 songs all with a Music Theme
• Music suggestions include as wide variety of different musical genres from Country to Rock Music
• Super Six Comprehension Strategies
This resource is perfect for providing students with a choice of music to listen to and the activity to complete. Each of the 20 listening worksheets can be used with any of piece of music selected for study.
These activities also provide flexibility in delivery – you can choose to complete these activities in small groups, as an individual, as an assessment or even as an assignment!
Julia from Jooya
Save money by purchasing any of these $$$ saving bundles
Get value for money with TPT credits
After logging in, go to your My Purchases page. Beneath the title of each of your purchases you'll see a “Provide Feedback” link. Simply click on the link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment on how much you love the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you 5 feedback credits, 20 credits equals $1 off your purchase!
Become a follower by clicking the “Follow Me” green star near the Store Logo, this will let you know about any sales I am throwing, new products and freebies!