- This is THE activity to leave for a sub! - educational- FUN- will keep all your kids engaged! - easy to run with as little or as much tech as you need.- multiple ways to play - individuals and teams both work!This huge list of Italian composers and pastas (52 in all) will keep even you guessing! Th
- Opera or Cheese is THE cheesiest activity to leave for a sub! - educational- FUN- will keep all your kids engaged! - easy to run with as little or as much tech as you need.- multiple ways to play - individuals and teams both work!Get this game and 4 more Music or Not Games in my Music or Not BundleT
- A visually dynamic game for all ages, perfect for a sub tub!!I don't have lots of time when I'm in the need for a sub. Having a sub in my room shouldn't mean that it takes me longer to set up than the time I'll actually be gone! This is why I adore my Music Or Not games. They are easy to run, adap
- A FABULOUS way to open a class dialogue about Jazz music, and a great sub tub essential!- Sub friendly! - educational- FUN- will keep all your kids engaged! - easy to run with as little or as much tech as you need.- multiple ways to play - individuals and teams both work! This huge list of songs a
- A visually dynamic game for all ages, and a sub tub essential!This game from the Music or Not set includes 40 different questions that are either a painting or a named symphony. (Artist and composer last names included.) Includes: Game directionsTwo print options for the game cards: color and blac
Five hilarious games to get your students excited about new music topics! Perfect for a sub tub!
Sometimes, our students have preconceived notions of what a topic is going to entail. They don't want to learn about Opera because its the lady in horns and Jazz is slow and boring. Let's not talk about the "dead white guys" from "a thousand years ago" or the long music with no words.
*Record Scratch. Freeze Frame*
How did we get here?!
Put some of the fun back and get rid of their preconceived notions about music!
Even your not so tech-friendly subs can handle these games with great options to play without technology.
Students are introduced to:
Instruments of the World
Perfect games to play as intro or closing activities for specific units, open house games, or as cross-curricular activities. And even better, these are the best emergency sub plans! They can be played by the kids in groups so you can be print free!
Get 4 for the price of 5 by buying the bundle! Will save you 20%!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
For more details, visit my blog: Mrs. Stouffer's Blog
For information about specials and freebies you can follow me or "like"
Questions? Email me at MrsStouffersMusicRoom@gmail.com