If you're wanting to teach basic rhythm in the classroom then this is the resource for you! Simple, easy to use and your students will have a fun time. The resource has everything in colour, and also in black and white.
The notation looked at is kept simple: Crotchet, quaver and rest.
This resource includes:
* Rhythm Grid A and B - using pear and cherry picture symbols
* Rhythm Grid A and B - using regular music notation
* 4-beat rhythm cards (24 in total)
* Student template (for composing own 4-beat rhythms)
* Two A4-size posters / reference charts
I use this resource with CHOPSTICKS and the students have a great time. Fun and interactive. Cheap to buy. And best of all your sanity is kept intact due to the lovely sound that they make when tapped together. No horrendous noise!
© Suzanne Welch Teaching Resources
Earn TpT credits by providing feedback on this product after you purchase it. These credits can be used to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Follow me by clicking on the green star next to my store logo. You will receive notifications about upcoming sales in my store, my new products, freebies, etc.