Música miércoles Authentic music for Spanish class routine 2022
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you tired of scrambling to find culture-filled authentic and appropriate music for Spanish class? These Editable Google Slides Music Bell Ringers for Spanish class have become a favorite weekly routine for thousands of classrooms around the world. The culture-filled authentic songs in Spanish caPrice $30.99Original Price $37.97Save $6.98
- This is a middle school Spanish bundle of resources to use in a novice Spanish class. Present Tense Spanish Mega Bundle would be perfect for Spanish 1, middle school Spanish, or exploratory Spanish. Try out some comprehensible input with ready-to-go, teacher-tested units focusing on Spanish Super 7Price $74.99Original Price $95.89Save $20.90
- Are you tired of wasting time creating daily warmups and trying to find appropriate, authentic & diverse music and culture for your High School Spanish classes? This Editable Google Slides Mis Clases Locas Music Growing Bundle is a great way to introduce students to a wide variety of Hispanic cuPrice $144.99Original Price $191.29Save $46.30
- Ready to go, Editable Google Spanish class bell ringers, warm ups, or brain breaks for 1 year, every single day of Spanish class starters! This is the newest year of Para Empezar resource, with the most up-to-date Spanish culture songs & authentic resources to use as a classroom management routiPrice $30.99Original Price $38.95Save $7.96
Are you looking for brand new authentic music in Spanish for Música miércoles in 2022? These newly updated music bell ringers are what you want for Spanish class. The culture-filled songs from the past can be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, and Spanish 4 as a classroom management routine. "Música miércoles" is the student's favorite day of the week. Go beyond Hispanic Heritage Month with Spanish culture all year.
⭐️ Bundle up for the best deal! Get this as a part of Para Empezar 2022 for a year!⭐️
- ✅ Editable Google Slides with 25 slides of current & authentic music in Spanish
- ✅ A diverse selection of artists & styles of music
- ✅ Each slide includes the title, artist, nationality, video, 2-3 questions in Spanish
- ✅ All editable to be able to differentiate to every level of students you teach
- ✅ A positive way to start class & build classroom community
- ✅ A weekly bell ringer for Wednesday including culture & interpretive listening
- ✅ A way to connect with students through pop culture & music
- ✅ An editable slideshow to be projected (does not include any printable for students)
- ✅ BONUS - The 20 original 2013 Música miércoles slides are also included, for a total of 45 slides of music. (Both slideshow links are found in the instructions page)
Please note you must have access to the Internet, as well as Youtube to use this product.
⭐️ WHAT IS MÚSICA MIÉRCOLES?
Música miércoles (music Wednesday) is starting class by watching a music video (or lyrics video for those with inappropriate videos) of a current or classic song in Spanish and then answering questions or talking about it in Spanish.
⭐️ WHY DO MÚSICA MIÉRCOLES?
In my first year of teaching, one of my biggest successes was música miércoles. Because of this tradition, many students’ favorite day of the week became Wednesday. Each week students would enter saying “Yeah, we get to listen to music today!” “Whooo, música miércoles!” I think this is because many students enjoy listening to music, and think they get to “waste” class time doing so. What they do not realize is this “waste” has the following benefits to them.
⭐️ BENEFITS OF MÚSICA MIÉRCOLES
- Listening to the Spanish language through song
- Exposing them to new genres and artists of Spanish speaking music
- Learning the geography of where the artists are from
- Hearing different accents and slang from various parts of the world
- Getting catchy music stuck in their head
- Cultivating an interest in new music, enough to start their own Spanish Spotify playlist at home
- Bringing up cultural similarities and differences
- Making learning Spanish fun
- Having students excited to come to Spanish class
A Spanish class best seller for years with 175+ 5 ⭐ rave reviews
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ One of the favorite times of the week is música miércoles. My students enjoyed these songs both in class and online. - Marijke C
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Students really enjoy this activity every Wednesday. it has many varieties of musical style so it appeals to many students. Thank you! - Nicole B
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️I love doing these types of activities and this resource saves me a lot of time. - La gata
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpretive Communication - Interpretive Listening
- ✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
- ✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
- ✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
- ✅ Cultural Comparisons
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
Get Para Empezar 2022 for the best deal with this resource, plus every other day of the week, plus 3 music brackets for a consistent and predictable routine for every day of the school year.
Get the Música miércoles Growing BUNDLE for all of the following Música miércoles 2023, 2022 Música miércoles, 2021 Música miércoles, full year of Música miércoles, Música miércoles 2019, Música miércoles 5., Música miércoles 4, Más Música miércoles
- + future música miércoles slides will be added!
Or for the ultimate deal, purchase the Mis Clases Locas Mega Music Bundle to get these slides plus Afro-latinx - BUNDLE, Hispanic Heritage Month Music Bundle, Music Brackets Bundle, Música miércoles BUNDLE & Baile viernes Bundle.
If you teach younger students, I suggest the following instead
*Please note, typically the songs in a Mis Clases Locas music resources stay the same, with new slideshows coming out regularly. This was the 1st music resource ever, created in 2013, so it got a big upgrade for 2022.
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a PDF download & the Google Links will be found on the instructions page. Please download, open the instructions & click the link.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - Música miércoles .
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources & inspiration in your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.