Música miércoles editable Google slides for Spanish class music GROWING BUNDLE!
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (9)
showing 1-5 of 9 products
Also included in
- Are you tired of wasting time creating daily warmups and trying to find appropriate, authentic & diverse music and culture for your High School Spanish classes? This Editable Google Slides Mis Clases Locas Music Growing Bundle is a great way to introduce students to a wide variety of Hispanic cuPrice $144.99Original Price $191.29Save $46.30
Are you tired of scrambling to find culture-filled authentic and appropriate music for Spanish class? These Editable Google Slides Music Bell Ringers for Spanish class have become a favorite weekly routine for thousands of classrooms around the world. The culture-filled authentic songs in Spanish can be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4 & Exploratory Spanish as a classroom management routine. In my class "Música miércoles" is many students' favorite day of the week.
- ✅ 10 Editable Google Slideshows of Spanish music
- ✅ 230+ music bell ringers for Spanish class in Google Slides
- ✅ Each slide includes artist, song, Youtube video link & questions in Spanish
- ✅ A growing bundle. When new products in this line are created they will be added to this bundle for FREE!
- ✅ A quick 5-minute bell ringer as a classroom management routine, brain break, or expanded on for much longer using your own additional resources.
WHAT IS MÚSICA MIÉRCOLES?
Música miércoles (music Wednesday) is starting class by watching a music video (or lyrics video for those with inappropriate videos) of a current or classic song in Spanish and then answering questions or talking about it in Spanish.
WHY DO MÚSICA MIÉRCOLES?
In my first year of teaching, one of my biggest successes was música miércoles. Because of this tradition, many students’ favorite day of the week became Wednesday. Each week students would enter saying “Yeah, we get to listen to music today!” “Whooo, música miércoles!” I think this is because many students enjoy listening to music, and think they get to “waste” class time doing so. What they do not realize is this “waste” has the following benefits to them.
BENEFITS OF MÚSICA MIÉRCOLES
- Listening to the Spanish language through song
- Exposing them to new genres and artists of Spanish speaking music
- Learning the geography of where the artists are from
- Hearing different accents and slang from various parts of the world
- Getting catchy music stuck in their head
- Cultivating an interest in new music, enough to start their own Spanish Spotify playlist at home
- Bringing up cultural similarities and differences
- Making learning Spanish fun
- Having students excited to come to Spanish class
**You must have access to Youtube & the Internet to play the songs
A Spanish class best seller for years with 120+ 5 ⭐ rave reviews
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My students absolutely love this. Wednesday has become their favorite day of class. I have so many students downloading Spanish music to their music accounts. This is a great resource! - Hillary H.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I was inspired to do música miércoles in my classes after reading about it on your blog, but after a few years of doing it, I found myself sometimes scrambling to find appropriate and appealing videos that my students had not seen before. I LOVE this product-- you put it all together for us and it is so useful! I have so many students who come in rejoicing that it is Wednesday because of Música miércoles. New students join my class having heard about it. For some of my former students, it is the thing they email me about. I just love the culture and passion it ignites for Spanish! Thank you! - Grace W.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Me encanta usar la música en mi clase. Esta idea es muy buena y muy fácil de implementar. Gracias!! - Alejandra M
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I have always wanted to routinely incorporate music into my classes, but never had the time to put it all together and search for songs that were appropriate for school. This is a wonderful resource! Gracias! - Trisha P
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpretive Communication - Interpretive Listening
- ✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
- ✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
- ✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
- ✅ Cultural Comparisons
Get this Música miércoles Growing BUNDLE for all of the following
- 2023 Música miércoles
- 2022 Música miércoles
- 2021 Música miércoles
- full year of Música miércoles
- Música miércoles 2019
- Música miércoles 5.
- Música miércoles 4.
- Más Música miércoles.
- + future música miércoles slides will be added!
If you teach younger students, I suggest the following instead
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
Purchase the Mis Clases Locas Mega Music Bundle to get these slides plus Afro-latinx - BUNDLE, Hispanic Heritage Month Music Bundle, Music Brackets Bundle, Música miércoles BUNDLE & Baile viernes Bundle.
Have difficulty with a file?
- These are a mix of resource types. For PDF Downloads, you will find Google links in the instructions. Google Drive resources will be found in a folder in your Drive called "TPT Purchases," once you click add to Drive.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - Música miércoles .
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.