Also included in
- Musical 4 Corners is a great interactive PowerPoint music game for reinforcing treble clef, bass clef, and alto clef note recognition with your music class, band, orchestra, and piano students! There are also LOTS of slides so the game can be played for 5 minutes or 20. All 29 games can be found in$9.60$12.00Save $2.40
- Musical 4 Corners contain 32 fun, interactive PowerPoint games for teaching music. The rhythm games are also available in Kodaly-friendly stick notation! The games are so easy to play, they can also be used with a sub.I've included the alto clef version as a free bonus file for the orchestra teache$82.00$124.00Save $42.00
Musical 4 Corners is a great interactive PowerPoint music game for reinforcing treble clef note recognition! There are also LOTS of slides so the game can be played for 5 minutes or 20.
A favorite indoor recess game at my school is "4 Corners."
I've modified the game so that each corner is a note on the treble clef staff. Notes are from Middle C to G above the staff, but the majority of the game focuses on EGBDF and FACE.
Instead of having an "it" person, you can just play the timer containing an embedded audio clip while players find a corner. Then the next slide reveals which corner is out. The students who are in the corner that matches the note name in the center of the slide are out. There is also a timer sound file embedded in the presentation.
4 CORNERS BUNDLES
- 4 Corners Note & Rest Identification
- 4 Corners Ta, Ti-Ti Stick Notation
- 4 Corners Quarter Note & 8th Notes-Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Ta, Ti-Ti, Z-Stick Notation
- 4 Corners Quarter Note/Rest & 8th Notes-Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Half Notes-Stick Notation
- 4 Corners Half Notes-Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Sixteenth Notes-Stick Notation
- 4 Corners Sixteenth Notes-Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Syncopa-Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Syncopa-Stick Notation
- 4 Corners Ti-Tika-Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Ti-Tika-Stick Notation
- 4 Corners Tika-Ti-Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Tika-Ti-Stick Notation
- 4 Corners Tam Ti-Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Tam Ti Stick Notation
- 4 Corners Timka Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Timka Stick Notation
Notes on the Staff
More Musical Elements
- 4 Corners, 4 Voices
- 4 Corners Dynamics
- 4 Corners Tempo
- 4 Corners Instrument Families
- 4 Corners Intervals: Step, Skip, Leap, Repeat
Thanks for stopping by!