Also included in
- This set contains 10 fun, interactive PowerPoint games for teaching elementary rhythmic patterns. A note and rest version is also included for a total of 11 games. This bundle is perfect for music teachers who are interested in the rhythm bundle but do not need all the versions in the BIG BUNDLE!Ea$37.80$54.00Save $16.20
- Musical 4 Corners contain 32 fun, interactive PowerPoint games for teaching music. The rhythm games are also available in Kodaly-friendly stick notation! The games are so easy to play, they can also be used with a sub.I've included the alto clef version as a free bonus file for the orchestra teache$82.00$124.00Save $42.00
4 Corners is an interactive PowerPoint game for the music class. It reinforcing note and rest names and durations and there are 14 different notes and rests used in this activity. Check out the thumbnails to see them all. More notes and rests are added as the game progresses, so for older students, you may want to start in the middle. There are plenty of slides to last for multiple rounds.
A favorite indoor recess game at my school is "4 Corners."
I've modified the game so that each corner is note or rest.
There is also an embedded timer sound file.
4 CORNERS BUNDLES
- 4 Corners Note & Rest Identification
- 4 Corners Ta, Ti-Ti Stick Notation
- 4 Corners Quarter Note & 8th Notes-Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Ta, Ti-Ti, Z-Stick Notation
- 4 Corners Quarter Note/Rest & 8th Notes-Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Half Notes-Stick Notation
- 4 Corners Half Notes-Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Sixteenth Notes-Stick Notation
- 4 Corners Sixteenth Notes-Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Syncopa-Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Syncopa-Stick Notation
- 4 Corners Ti-Tika-Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Ti-Tika-Stick Notation
- 4 Corners Tika-Ti-Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Tika-Ti-Stick Notation
- 4 Corners Tam Ti-Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Tam Ti Stick Notation
- 4 Corners Timka Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Timka Stick Notation
Notes on the Staff
More Musical Elements
- 4 Corners, 4 Voices
- 4 Corners Dynamics
- 4 Corners Tempo
- 4 Corners Instrument Families
- 4 Corners Intervals: Step, Skip, Leap, Repeat
Thanks for stopping by!