Also included in
- This set contains 4 fun, interactive PowerPoint games for teaching solfa pitch patterns for sight-singing. Each game has LOTS of slides so your music class can play for 5 minutes, or 20.All games can be found in the BIG BUNDLE!A favorite indoor recess game at my school is "4 Corners." I've modified$18.40$23.00Save $4.60
- Musical 4 Corners contain 32 fun, interactive PowerPoint games for teaching music. The rhythm games are also available in Kodaly-friendly stick notation! The games are so easy to play, they can also be used with a sub.I've included the alto clef version as a free bonus file for the orchestra teache$82.00$124.00Save $42.00
Musical 4 Corners is an interactive PowerPoint music game great for reinforcing so-mi-la melodic patterns! C, G, and F do are included.
A favorite indoor recess game at my school is "4 Corners."
I've modified the game so that each corner is a Solfège melody.
There are also LOTS of slides so the game can be played for 5 minutes or 20.
Instead of having an "it" person, you can just play the embedded audio clip. The students who are in the corner that matches the clip are out.
You, the teacher, or a student who is "it" can also just sing one of the melodies on the slide. There is also a timer sound file.
The "S," "M," and "L" labels on the first note of each pattern are removable if you would rather your students only read the notes. Just click on the stem or letter and delete.
This is a great way for students to practice audiation, melodic memory, and reading on the 5-line staff!
4 CORNERS BUNDLES
- 4 Corners Note & Rest Identification
- 4 Corners Ta, Ti-Ti Stick Notation
- 4 Corners Quarter Note & 8th Notes-Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Ta, Ti-Ti, Z-Stick Notation
- 4 Corners Quarter Note/Rest & 8th Notes-Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Half Notes-Stick Notation
- 4 Corners Half Notes-Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Sixteenth Notes-Stick Notation
- 4 Corners Sixteenth Notes-Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Syncopa-Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Syncopa-Stick Notation
- 4 Corners Ti-Tika-Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Ti-Tika-Stick Notation
- 4 Corners Tika-Ti-Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Tika-Ti-Stick Notation
- 4 Corners Tam Ti-Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Tam Ti Stick Notation
- 4 Corners Timka Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Timka Stick Notation
Notes on the Staff
More Musical Elements
- 4 Corners, 4 Voices
- 4 Corners Dynamics
- 4 Corners Tempo
- 4 Corners Instrument Families
- 4 Corners Intervals: Step, Skip, Leap, Repeat
Thanks for stopping by!