Also included in
- Musical 4 Corners contain 32 fun, interactive PowerPoint games for teaching music. The rhythm games are also available in Kodaly-friendly stick notation! The games are so easy to play, they can also be used with a sub.I've included the alto clef version as a free bonus file for the orchestra teache$82.00$124.00Save $42.00
Musical 4 Corners is an interactive PowerPoint music game that's great for reinforcing recognition of tempo and vocabulary! There are also LOTS of slides so the game can be played for 5 minutes or 20.
Please note, for some reason, the sound files in this Tempo game may not play in PowerPoint 2007.
A favorite indoor recess game at my school is "4 Corners."
I've modified the game so that each slide has an audio clip of a random tempo marking.
Instead of having an "it" person, you can just play the embedded audio clip. The students who are in the corner that matches the clip are out.
There is also a timer sound file between each slide with a ticking clock sound.
4 CORNERS BUNDLES
- 4 Corners Note & Rest Identification
- 4 Corners Ta, Ti-Ti Stick Notation
- 4 Corners Quarter Note & 8th Notes-Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Ta, Ti-Ti, Z-Stick Notation
- 4 Corners Quarter Note/Rest & 8th Notes-Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Half Notes-Stick Notation
- 4 Corners Half Notes-Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Sixteenth Notes-Stick Notation
- 4 Corners Sixteenth Notes-Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Syncopa-Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Syncopa-Stick Notation
- 4 Corners Ti-Tika-Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Ti-Tika-Stick Notation
- 4 Corners Tika-Ti-Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Tika-Ti-Stick Notation
- 4 Corners Tam Ti-Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Tam Ti Stick Notation
- 4 Corners Timka Standard Notation
- 4 Corners Timka Stick Notation
Notes on the Staff
More Musical Elements
- 4 Corners, 4 Voices
- 4 Corners Dynamics
- 4 Corners Tempo
- 4 Corners Instrument Families
- 4 Corners Intervals: Step, Skip, Leap, Repeat
Thanks for stopping by!