Do you need a quality resource for learning about instruments of the orchestra and band? This PAPERLESS Google Slides version of Musical Instrument Families DIGITAL Interactive Notebook is perfect for the classroom or distance learning. It includes the main instruments of the STRING, WOODWIND, BRASS, and PERCUSSION families.
Click the preview button above to get a better look at this easy-to-use resource.
This NO-PREP, interactive notebook is ready to assign. With an intuitive design, simple drag & drop interaction, and minimal typing, your students will enjoy learning about musical instruments. Upon completion of each section, ANSWER KEYS may be sent out to students, printed for use in centers, or displayed on the whiteboard during class.
Use this resource for . . . . . .
- 1:1 student-paced learning in the classroom
- Distance learning
- Whole class instruction
- Sub lessons
- Name that Instrument
- Instrument Family Classification
- Learning About Pitch - Comparing Instruments
- My Favorite Instruments (with editable "Challenge Activities")
- Games: Instrument Tic, Tac, Toe (3 in a Row)
Are you in need of more READY-TO-USE resources for learning about musical instruments? Click to preview the engaging activities below.
- Meet the Woodwind Instruments
- Meet the Brass Instruments
- Meet the String Instruments
- Meet the Percussion Instruments
- PRINTABLE Playing Cards | Instrument Families
- FREE PRINTABLE & DIGITAL Worksheets | Brass Family Word Search & Crossword
- PRINTABLE & DIGITAL Worksheets | Musical Instrument Families Word Search & Crossword Puzzles
- PRINTABLE & DIGITAL Worksheets | Break the Code Musical Puzzle BUNDLE
If you are looking for music reading lessons using ICONIC and STANDARD music notation, you won't want to miss the sequential bundles below.
- Rhythm Reading Activity BUNDLE
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - So, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - So, La, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE – Do, Re, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - Do, Mi, So
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - Do, RE, Mi + So
Don't forget to leave feedback. You earn TpT credit every time you leave feedback. That pays too!
Thank you and be sure to let me know if have any questions.