Also included in
- Do you need quality resources to introduce your students to the musical instruments of the orchestra and band? This informative Musical Instruments BUNDLE includes all the main instrument families. The presentations include sound links and images for each instrument, and optional guided notes worksh$9.20$14.50Save $5.30
Do you need a quality resource to introduce your students to the instruments of the orchestra and band? This informative PERCUSSION Musical Instrument Families presentation includes quality sound links and images for each instrument. This lesson and follow-up worksheet are a favorite in the classroom or for distance learning.
Click the preview button above to get a better look at this helpful resource.
- Meet the Woodwind Instruments
- Meet the Brass Instruments
- Meet the String Instruments
- Meet the Percussion Instruments
- This lesson may be uploaded to Google Slides and shared on a private platform such as Google Classroom.
- High-quality PHOTOS and SOUND LINKS of each featured instrument
- "Read and present" teacher script
- Built-in STUDENT INTERACTION throughout to engage all students
- Optional correlating worksheet
- Teaches about sound production and the physical properties of sound by comparing the pitch of various instruments
- Help prepare your students for beginning band or orchestra with this fun, no-prep lesson.
- Guided presentation makes GREAT SUB LESSONS. Use the optional guided notes WORKSHEET to hold students accountable (answer key included).
This lesson is READY TO USE. Just download, print the optional worksheet (if desired), and present. It is that easy!
- Tubular Bells (Chimes)
- Drum Kit (Drum Set)
- Bass Drum
- Snare Drum
- Tenor Drums (Quads)
- Instrument Family PRINTABLE Playing Cards
- FREE Brass Family PRINTABLE & DIGITAL Word Search & Crossword
- Musical Instrument Families PRINTABLE & DIGITAL Word Search & Crossword Puzzles
- Music Puzzles PRINTABLE & DIGITAL Break the Code BUNDLE
Note: You do need an internet connection to access the sound links.
If you are looking for music reading lessons using ICONIC and STANDARD music notation, don't miss the bundles below.
- Rhythm Reading Activity BUNDLE
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - So, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - So, La, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE – Do, Re, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - Do, Mi, So
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - Do, RE, Mi + So
Don't forget to leave feedback. You earn TpT credit every time you leave feedback. That pays too!
Thank you and be sure to let me know if have any questions.