Also included in
- Do you need NO-PREP quality resources to introduce your students to the musical instruments of the orchestra and band? This informative Musical Instruments BUNDLE includes all the main instrument families, video links and images for each instrument, and optional guided notes worksheets to keep all s$11.50$14.50Save $3.00
Do you need a NO-PREP quality resource to introduce your students to the instruments of the orchestra and band? This informative BRASS Musical Instrument Families presentation includes video links and images for the main instruments and optional guided notes worksheets to keep all students engaged.
- Meet the Woodwind Instruments
- Meet the Brass Instruments
- Meet the String Instruments
- Meet the Percussion Instruments
Just download, print the optional worksheet (if desired), and present. It's that easy! And, these READY TO USE PowerPoint presentations are compatible with Google Slides.
- French Horn
- "Read and present" teacher script
- High-quality PHOTOS and VIDEO LINKS of each featured instrument
- Built-in STUDENT INTERACTION throughout to engage all students
- Optional correlating worksheet
- Teaches about sound production and the physical properties of sound by comparing various instruments
- Guided presentation makes a PERFECT SUB LESSON. Use the optional guided notes worksheet to hold students accountable (answer key included).
- This lesson may be uploaded to Google Slides and shared on a private platform such as Google Classroom.
Help prepare your students for beginning band or orchestra with this FUN, no-prep lesson.
Note: You do need an internet connection and access to YouTube to view the instrument performance links.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Katy B. - My students loved these presentations. They were completely engaged in the learning, and I adore the easy links to musical examples!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Dawn F. - My students loved the listening examples and your visuals for each instrument. Everything was laid out perfectly! Thank you for a great resource to compliment my instruments of the orchestra unit!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Kelly B. - I enjoyed using these resources with my students for their instrument unit. My students were highly engaged. My students typically have an extremely short attention span. So, having the participatory questions embedded in the PowerPoint helped me to engage students and keep them focused on the lesson. The lesson was very quick and to the point, which was what I need for the type of students that I serve.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Musically Made Methods - What a WONDERFUL package of resources for teaching instrument families and learning about orchestral instruments! Both my in-person and virtual students explored these fun interactive activities and learned a ton! Thank you so much, Frau Musik USA!
- Musical Instruments DIGITAL Interactive Notebooks | Google Slides Version
- Musical Instruments DIGITAL Interactive Notebooks | PowerPoint Version
- PRINTABLE Instrument Families Playing Cards
- FREE Brass Family Word Search & Crossword | PRINTABLE & DIGITAL Worksheets
- Musical Instrument Families Word Search & Crossword Puzzles | PRINTABLE & DIGITAL Worksheets
- Break the Code Musical Puzzles BUNDLE | PRINTABLE & DIGITAL Worksheets |
Thank you for visiting our store. Be sure to let me know if have any questions.
Don't forget to leave feedback. You earn TpT credit every time you leave feedback. That pays too!