Products in this Bundle (4)
Do you need quality resources to introduce your students to the musical instruments of the orchestra and band? This informative Musical Instruments BUNDLE includes all the main instrument families. The presentations include sound links and images for each instrument, and optional guided notes worksheets to keep students engaged.
Click the preview button above to get a better look at this helpful resource.
- Meet the Woodwind Instruments
- Meet the Brass Instruments
- Meet the String Instruments
- Meet the Percussion Instruments
Each no-prep, guided PowerPoint lesson includes student interaction throughout to involve all students. Each lesson is ready to go. Just download, print the optional worksheet (if desired), and present. It is that easy!
These guided lessons make GREAT SUB LESSONS! Use the optional guided notes worksheets to hold students accountable. An answer key is included. The lessons also teach sound production and the physical properties of sound by comparing the pitch of various instruments.
Click on individual resource links above to see the instruments included in each helpful lesson.
Prepare your students for beginning band and orchestra with these fun, no-prep lessons! They are GREAT for subs but you will want to save them so you can deliver these fun, informative lessons too.
Note: You do need an internet connection to access the sound links.
- Instrument Family PRINTABLE Playing Cards
- FREE Brass Family PRINTABLE & DIGITAL Word Search & Crossword
- Musical Instrument Families PRINTABLE & DIGITAL Word Search & Crossword Puzzles
- Music Puzzles PRINTABLE & DIGITAL Break the Code BUNDLE
If you are looking for music reading lessons using iconic and standard music notation, you may be interested in the lessons below.
- Rhythm Reading Activity BUNDLE
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - So, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - So, La, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE – Do, Re, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - Do, Mi, So
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - Do, RE, Mi + So
Don't forget to leave feedback. You earn TpT credit every time you leave feedback. That pays too!
Thank you and be sure to let me know if have any questions.