Musical Instruments BUNDLE - String Woodwind Brass and Percussion Families
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (4)
Do you need NO-PREP quality resources to introduce your students to the musical instruments of the orchestra and band? This informative Musical Instruments BUNDLE includes all the main instrument families, video links and images for each instrument, and optional guided notes worksheets to keep all students engaged.
Save over 20% when you invest in this helpful TIME-SAVING BUNDLE.
- Meet the Woodwind Instruments
- Meet the Brass Instruments
- Meet the String Instruments
- Meet the Percussion Instruments
Click on the individual resource links above to see the instruments included in each helpful lesson.
Just download, print the optional worksheet (if desired), and present. It's that easy! And, these READY-TO-USE PowerPoint presentations are compatible with Google Slides.
- "Read and present" teacher scripts
- Includes high-quality PHOTOS and VIDEO LINKS of each featured instrument
- Built-in STUDENT INTERACTION throughout to engage all students
- Optional correlating worksheets
- Teaches about sound production and the physical properties of sound by comparing various instruments
- Guided presentations make PERFECT SUB LESSONS. Use the optional guided notes WORKSHEET to hold students accountable (answer key included).
- Presentations may be uploaded to Google Slides and shared on a private platform such as Google Classroom or your school's LMS.
Help prepare your students for beginning band or orchestra with this FUN, no-prep lesson.
Note: You do need an internet connection and access to YouTube to view the instrument performance links.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Katy B. - My students loved these presentations. They were completely engaged in the learning, and I adore the easy links to musical examples!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Dawn F. - My students loved the listening examples and your visuals for each instrument. Everything was laid out perfectly! Thank you for a great resource to compliment my instruments of the orchestra unit!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Kelly B. - I enjoyed using these resources with my students for their instrument unit. My students were highly engaged. My students typically have an extremely short attention span. So, having the participatory questions embedded in the PowerPoint helped me to engage students and keep them focused on the lesson. The lesson was very quick and to the point, which was what I need for the type of students that I serve.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Musically Made Methods - What a WONDERFUL package of resources for teaching instrument families and learning about orchestral instruments! Both my in-person and virtual students explored these fun interactive activities and learned a ton! Thank you so much, Frau Musik USA!
➤ CLICK HERE to follow "Mi" so you are notified when new resources are posted. All new resources will be 40% OFF the FIRST 24 HOURS they are posted. It pays to follow "Mi." And, don't forget to leave feedback. You earn TpT credit every time you leave feedback. That pays too!
Thanks for visiting our store. Let me know if have any questions through the Q&A feature or at the email address below.
- Musical Instruments Interactive Notebook - Google Slides
- Musical Instruments Interactive Notebooks - PowerPoint
- PRINTABLE Instrument Families Playing Cards
- Musical Instrument Families PRINTABLE and DIGITAL Worksheets
Copyright © Frau Musik USA.
Permission to copy for single music teacher classroom and studio use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.