Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
21.69 MB | 40+ pages
This is a complete unit on Musical Instruments.
Target vocabulary is: piano, flute, trumpet, drums, saxophone, guitar and violin.
Target Question: What instrument do you play?
Target Answer: I play the ... (Instrument).
The download includes the following:
*INTERACTIVE LANGUAGE LEARNING GAMES
- Vocabulary Interactive
- Word Matching Interative + Student Hand Out
- Word Search Interactive + Student Hand Out
- Memory Interactive
* STUDENT WORKSHEETS & ACTIVITIES
- Cut and Paste the Instrument you play Worksheet.
- Word Matching (Trace the word and match word to picture)
- Word Search ( find and circle the word)
- Teacher Flashcards (Large Color and B&W )
- Flashcards for the Screen (in PowerPoint format)
- Student Flashcards ( color and B&W )
- Guess the Instrument.
- Completed save for the warm-up, Review and Flashcard drilling games which you can choose and type in. All other activites are filled in for you. You can keep them if you like them or change them to suit your class then print it off.
- suggested song to play along with this unit. A Youtube link is provided in the lesson plan.
- assess your students progress at the end of this unit by using the question sheet which allows you space to write in student responses, as well as a class sheet for viewing the entire class at a glance.
With all of these resources and activities you will EASILY be able to teach a 2 hour EFL class on the topic of Seasons with a mix of interactive and classroom games, activities and exercises that your students will love.
It is simple enough for toddlers yet still fun and challenging enough for adults!