Learning musical opposites is part of the basic foundation to building your solid elementary music program. This set of PDF worksheets will help introduce and/or reinforce those basic skills/concepts. Included in this set are the following activities to help reinforce Fast and Slow... (answer keys are also provided when applicable):
1. Fast vs. Slow Sounds, Object Sort - Cut and Paste Activity
2. Fast & Slow: What Do You Hear? - A Listening Activity
3. Am I Fast or Am I Slow? - Drawing A Line Activity
4. Fast & Slow - Which One Doesn't Belong Activity
5. Fast & Slow Sequencing - Putting Pictures in Slowest to Fastest order
If you like this product, you may also like set 2 Loud and Soft, set 3 High and Low, and set 4 Long/Short.
Musical Opposites Concepts Set 2; Loud/Soft
Musical Opposites Concepts Set 3, High and Low
Musical Opposites Concepts Set 4 Long/Short
Come follow and/or subscribe to my blog at.... Mrs. Kuchta's Corner, An Elementary Music Wonderland!
Check out and “like” my FACEBOOK page too at… FACEBOOK PAGE - Mrs. Kuchta's Corner Elementary Music Wonderland