Learning musical opposites is part of the basic foundation to building your solid elementary music program. This set of PDF worksheets will help introduce and/or reinforce those basic skills/concepts. Included in this set are the following activities for reinforcing loud and soft... (answer keys are also provided when applicable)...
1. Loud vs. Soft Sounds, Object Sort - Cut and Paste Activity
2. Loud & Soft: What Do You Hear? - A Listening Activity
3. Am I Loud or Am I Soft? - Drawing A Line Activity
4. Loud & Soft - Which One Doesn't Belong Activity
5. Loud & Soft - Color By Dynamics - 3 Different Versions
6. Dynamics Definition/Vocab. Match Up - Drawing line from Italian word to Definition.
If you like this product, you may also like set 1 Fast and Slow, set 3 High and Low and set 4 Long/Short.
Musical Opposites Concepts Set 1; Fast/Slow
Musical Opposites Concepts Set 3, High and Low
Musical Opposites Concepts Set 4 Long/Short
Come follow and/or subscribe to my blog at.... Mrs. Kuchta's Corner, An Elementary Music Wonderland!
Check out and “like” my FACEBOOK page too at… FACEBOOK PAGE - Mrs. Kuchta's Corner Elementary Music Wonderland