Learning musical opposites is part of the basic foundation to building your solid elementary music program. This set of PDF worksheets will help introduce and/or reinforce those basic skills/concepts. Included in this set are the following activities for reinforcing long and short... (answer keys are also provided when applicable)...
1. Long vs. Short; Object Sort Activity - A Cut and Paste Activity
2. Long & Short: What Do You Hear? - A Listening Activity
3. Am I Long or Short? - Drawing A Line Activity
4. High & Low: Which One Doesn't Belong
5. Am I Long or Short? Version 2 - Aural Identification of Rhythmic Patterns
If you like this product, you may also like set 1, Fast and Slow, set 2 Loud and Soft and set 3 High and Low.
Musical Opposites Concepts Set 1; Fast/Slow
Musical Opposites Concepts Set 2 Loud/Soft
Musical Opposites Concepts Set 3 High/Low
Come follow and/or subscribe to my blog at.... Mrs. Kuchta's Corner, An Elementary Music Wonderland!
Check out and “like” my FACEBOOK page too at… FACEBOOK PAGE - Mrs. Kuchta's Corner Elementary Music Wonderland