Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This cute, original song provides you with a fun way to reinforce the concept of soft versus loud! The illustrated, captioned video assists students in learning the piece. Recording Length 1:26
Play the preview video to hear a sound sample!
The SMART Notebook file includes two fun activities. The first is a listening activity that invites students to categorize piano and forte sound samples. The second is a melodic dictation activity that includes sol, mi and la sound samples.
Concepts Highlighted in the PDF and SMART file:
- dynamics - piano and forte
- environmental piano and forte sounds
- lullabies and march
- healthy singing technique
- repeat sign, first and second endings
- sol, mi, la
- listening and categorizing
This package includes:
- Recording with vocals (mp3)
- Accompaniment track (mp3)
- SMART Notebook file
- PDF with lead sheet and lesson ideas
- Illustrated singalong video (mp4)
You may purchase the The Piano and Forte Song mp3 for only $1!
You may also enjoy my other "musical opposites" original songs:
Queen Clara and Sir Stoodly Complete Song Package - Fast versus Slow
Short Short Long Complete Chant Package - Sound Duration
The Starling and the Elephant Complete Song Package - High versus Low